Protocols for game attendees:
- Masks are required for all spectators while attending a GALS game.
- Show your spirit with a mask of your GALS team color.
- We ask that you keep your distance from non-family members.
- Two arm lengths apart is recommended
- Limit spectators to your immediate family.
- Take pictures and videos for those that can't attend
All protocols in place for all regardless of vaccination status.
The game umpires are responsible for the safety of the players and the spectators. If the protocols are not followed the umpire has the right to shut down the game. Let’s work together to let our girls play!